Friday, March 11, 2011

Buy Glucocimine In India

March 31 - March 17 SUBSONICA

1999-2000 year in which I saw for the first - and only - time the Subsonica (sorry but can not remember if it was the end of 1999 or beginning of the year 2000) but I remember that was Hip Hop at the Hippodrome Triestino, Samuel still had hair, I went by myself, I was wearing a white shirt and jeans - as always Moreover - and there I met some colleagues who gave me "mosh" like crazy.
March 31, 2011 in Pordenone, I will see them again, after saying no to concert after concert and I can not wait!

I can not wait to see Ninja banging the sticks on the Battery (electronic) domestic product filthy, to listen Vicio again virtuosity and Max (which I hope you always feel young at heart like me, since we are almost peers) and to hear the songs that took me to every day of my life.
I expect from this gig - in addition to sore feet, sore back and a full day to recover (Deo Gratia exist vacation) - Boost to see how that makes a funny face in the video eden and to see him get excited and have fun with his keyboards during the flood and immerse myself in the voice-word-music-karma-magic-mielepuro Samuel.
There is no song that I like: this tomorrow, custom, street, quiet sun, things that I have and release all took blue days lost, eden, quiet people, the dawn dreams, yesterday, that tomorrow, enchanting, the smell, porcupine, the angel and so on ... In Eden
my favorite, for now, is the flood : reminds me of the first experiences and how they are now. victim and persecutor ... .. and ship wreck ... I felt like a sailboat in your bed for you but I was not that an insect, then a toy of indifference you have been the perfect wave to break against me and now that everything is submerged what is and why you've been in here a wave of violent open yourself to me and now that everything is different this silence is this? The keel aground in you and I wish I was your next wreck ... I find that this song has the same sexuality / sensuality of smell :

Two painful notes accompanying this concert , the first to learn just now, is that they have abandoned Casasonica for a new recording studio, says Max is exciting and full of artists but ... Dear Subsonica now Grom also take away from Turin and not worth the trouble for me to move here, because Casasonica was a desired goal and my future!
The second one is that I will not have next to my friend Stefania @ stefymametta waiting for a baby, but I resolved to record a few songs and videos with my faithful God greek Ipone and send them directly, because this child should be educated to good music now!
For many years I do not go to a concert, because they are old, not only inside but also outside, and I hope to get out unscathed, but above all I hope not to slaughter any of my close together that most likely will be my friends Monica, Sara and Mark (princesmonica @, @ and @ sararocutto Gaudo) if, in a fit of joy, I'm going to jump like Samuel.
I know that I would also next niuro @, @ piagola, Tenshin @ twitter and other fanatics Subsonica and I hope they do not spend as much time as me, before returning to see them again. Now I leave you with a video of eden:
Subsonica - Eden
for Subsonica PS: that game with their hands in the final video of Eden I do it for some time with my friend @ Gaudo via FaceTime name and Contemporary Art . Sometimes we also add the rings with the flags of the world that we find in Kinder eggs in order to make "international". Good luck, guys and thank you: we are able to believe your promises .

0 comments:

Post a Comment