Monday, February 28, 2011

Chicken Broth In A Can Expired?



For about half an hour I'm thinking about what to write on this blog about the umpteenth buggered that this government has served up with the story of the March 17 holiday or no holiday but it was a mere outburst saturated with various problems of the type charged blocked until 2015, gasoline costs continue to increase, with refills monstrous and billions of other things besides the fact that this March 17 - while not yet come - has already managed to create me many personal problems.
But I will not bore you or myself, in my spare time, looking back.
This blog post should be filled with fun and cute, but a bit 'of time now I'm sick of everything and everyone and to discover that I have no control over anything, I feel every day more and more at the mercy of ... events of any kind they are.
The only thing that remains for now, until I decide if I'm going to vote or not, whether or not to give up everything and everyone, and send them all to hell! Heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment