Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pokemon Silver And Gold For Mac

SPLASH - A Little Mermaid A MIRAMARE

And here I am! I'm back - by popular demand - to the delight of my little fans, first and foremost is with them that I have to apologize but you know ... diminished the desire for my boyfriend Scottish Mac and lost in the arms of my new Greek God Ipone had, for a moment, forgot this blog and the thousands and thousands of fans waiting for my post as nuts waiting to be covered by the honey. So ... Maura, Mario and Giulio excuse me but now I am back among you.
... What about the last days of the blackbird are gone and just one of those very cold days, but accompanied by our bora also by a spectacular sun - that here in Trieste has not been seen around the end of August - I went for a walk with my friend Mark and my faithful friend of the heart - and my dog \u200b\u200b- Jack (which now lies near to me and is snoring like a 90-year-old with inflamed adenoids) in the park Miramare, in a very beautiful and charming (here is his link: Miramare Castle and its park ).
When I go to the park I always like to bring with me to eat the fish, ducks and swans found in various lakes (or major ... fountains or small ponds, call them what you want) and often I go to a place where carp in it are the same size of the shark from the movie.

And it was there that my beloved dog, named for the occasion The Idiot , Had the bright idea to slide slowly to the water - like a child who is learning to dive head. No dip
joyful, no challenge of the series "Now even if I do not want" ... no! It 'was just a " are attracted to this muddy bottom and who knows what lies beneath are almost hypnotized and now I just want to go see " and so .... swishhhh has slowly let go toward the water. ;
Well! Apart from a moment of mild panic when I imagined the famous swamp monster out and take it away, of course, I immediately proceeded to retrieve it and dry it with my scarf, and he then ran around me happy, drenched from head the belly, let me go to a mix of insults and reproaches from seasoned smiles.
If Jack had been a man I'd be pissed off and instead simply and inexorably ... what I love??
However, from this little adventure I realized three things:
1) that when I assume that Jack would never have the courage to jump from the pier in the open sea I am the idiot ;
2) that Mark is not quite so technical as to be said as a threat ever to put on You Tube but failed to even take a picture of the event (Deo gratia);
3) that men are more Mark I (but this was something that he already knew and that I throw here just to insult him a bit 'because Jack was in his custody).
And after having bored for today, I inform you that the course of self-defense is continuing and that the "Papagna" No 3 (this time it was slaughtered shoulder and wrist), that by Friday I take the rowing because, basically, I hate myself and PIM PAM PUM .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MANY THAT big sister a birthday today!! ;
Good night all (I go wrong, that tomorrow morning at 6 am I must be already operational), I leave you with Jack and Mark who, offended, I turn away.




0 comments:

Post a Comment