Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Play Boutique Monopoly

HIDDEN ART OF SELF DEFENSE COURSE

The Commission for Equal Opportunities Muggia organized for the third consecutive year, a course of self-defense and karate taught by teachers, being a limited access, this year I finally managed to sign up.
I saw it as an opportunity to learn something new and, considering that are often out at night with her angry dog \u200b\u200bsalon called Jack, I thought I might possibly come in handy - or not!
seems like a nice thing to describe the dozens of women that they should enter into a quiet winter night as Arsene Lupin novels, in the gymnasium of the home town of Muggia - not to disturb the sleep of elderly resident - and instead turn on the light has triggered the fire alarm!
or to talk about intense exercise that these 10 women were submitted by instructors with harmonious movements as Crane Eastern did understand them all - without exception - at the time of split the difference between 45, 90 and 180 °.
And how can I fail to describe the work in pairs, each different from the 10 people who meet and collide, and as I was separated from my comrades in arms @ susiparlaparla, I guess to preserve the health, perhaps because too aggressive in comparison to her using the same strength of a daisy petals falling to the ground while he loves me loves me not.
And how can we tell you how I embarrassed my strength, was able to moderate it or risk hurting my new girlfriend and how, as paw on my legs to be able to brush the knee or shoulder ... zac ..! has been struck between the head and neck from what I have called, affectionately, the Papa, or a blow given with the hand cutting and especially with the power of Tyson at the time of his life and more pissed off I turned it over the last two days in a fanatical Buddhist retreats and the OK. So, seeing as it began for me in 2011, amid tears, quarrels and Papa flying, could someone kindly tell me the nearest Buddhist monastery there so I hide for a while '? And also welcome Jack .... someone has to protect me, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment