Thursday, May 21, 2009

Goldwell Hair Colour Removal

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned

My pusher had pulled out from who knows where the old box, and it was there, sweetly tempting to ogle from a shelf, among Desdy Metus and Cornelius. That is unlikely and that illustrious title of the cover outside perspective, I have won once: Father Kimberly, Max Graphic Novel series ... Wow! It is called as the sister of "Diff'rent Strokes" but in reality is a Vietnam veteran who became a priest after the inevitable crisis of mysticism. In this adventure has to do with a corrupt colleague from the game, a street thug armed with a bazooka and a nymphomaniac who Tampin, and almost every cartoon shows off a moralism of yesteryear italianino so as to be touching. And then there are fights, boobs, dead New Yorkers killed and shops with the sign of fruit and vegetables, and at some point end up in jail: in short, rough and rambling as the worst pocket sexy and blacks in the years gone by, therefore a pleasure priceless. Forgive me Father, for I have not believed when you appeared 5 years ago: I promise I will recover the other two numbers that I miss.
Coming, Father Don Zauker against Kimberly.
FATHER KIMBERLY No. 3 - SPECIAL ENVOY (Max Graphic Novel Series # 3 / 04)
by Max Bunker (lyrics) and Dario Perucca (drawings), Max Bunker Press, 2004 (128 pgg., 3 €)

0 comments:

Post a Comment