Friday, May 15, 2009

Do Woman Tatoo Their Genitals

PHONES STRANGE ...

TRRRRR (the trill of the telephone, for those who have not understood!)

STREGACCIA : (but who the hell will never be at this time ... a few broken-down bales !) Yes, who?
CITOFONANTE CRETIN : you save, you do not know me ...
S: ...
CC: I wanted to know if there is any building in its Russian-language ...
S : (at most I can say that my Russian mother at night ..) not know ...
CC: Are you sure?
S : (this destroys it ...) and I would say yes ... here we are always the same people ...
CC: Are you sure? I have said here that there should be a ...
S : (but this is taking me to my ass? Or are on Seriously?) I repeat that I do not know about it, but maybe I'm wrong ...
CC: Oh well ...
S: ...

Sta idiot even told me thanks, or apologize for the inconvenience ... I tried to appear but had already left are idiots !!!!!!!!!!! I was ready to throw an ashtray on his head ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment