Monday, July 21, 2008

Short Invitation Message For Birthday

WHEN AN 'Idiot!! WAITING

I was chatting on msn The Mafy with ... and together with Miss Quarrel ache ... The phone rings ... and of course I say stop writing! I watch what I write anyway ... The Mafy I update on a project to the end of September ... and I continue to talk on the phone ... then give all the answers when I finish the phone call!
keep talking when suddenly STUNF ! My beloved iMac is off ...


Oh my god .......................... Of course I still talk on the phone with great indifference, in fact you do not notice the other side of the tragedy that is taking place at home stregaccia ...
The conversation continues for another fifteen minutes at least ... Then you are greeted ... I love you ... I recommend ... if you need something you know you have to do only a whistle ... ammika ok?? And let me know what the doctors say ... Rest well tonight! Sweet dreams darling ... CLICK

(noise that means closing the call!)

But puttanaaaaaaaa slut ... things are never successooooooooooooooooo ........... But how is
cavolaccio who passed away so suddenly ... But cazzazzo (expletive insegnatale directly from derelict !!!!!!!!!)... mica can make jokes sti ...
And now? What do I do?
no signs of life from ... can not hear anything ...
MAVVVAFFANCULOOOOOOOOO ... Tomorrow I'll go to Bari for assistance ... and I did not even save your work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit ....

Oh well ... obviously am sending my mother to this country, which poor I had only said if I wanted to have dinner ... Start to whisk everything that happens to me in hand ... fuck ... Balls that will ever happen! I hope it is nothing serious ... and I can not even look at Candlewick ... as I watch TV directly on your computer ... as I do without tits and ass tonight?? But notice that ............

Needless to try again ... I turn on the laptop, the one with the keyboard loose dall'acetone ... And I continue my conversation with the Mafy ... that at least I get distracted ... and then I need advice to heart ... and she is really good at deciphering men crooked ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we say goodbye ... Night friend ... sweet dreams! We feel tomorrow ...

turn off the laptop and of course try again to turn on the computer ... Nothing at all! Oh well ... almost almost unplug the cables ... so tomorrow I'll go to cheaters really ...
OPS ... Just watch me '... The plug perfectly tucked into strip ... But I can not believe ... That I have moved with their feet? You will be stuck in my shoe and I would not be noticed? Possible ??????????????

very possible ... Plug stuck well in the strip ... and SDIIIING ... My iMac starts!!


are really a IMBECILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment