Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sample Letter To Priest For Confirmation

E 'A period but the groom!

I shopped ... I wanted a book suitable for lightweight summer ...
walked the aisles I was struck by this cover ...
looks really nice ... SEE YOU !!!!!!!!!


"Hello, you're Camilla?" I turned and found myself in front of a man whose resemblance to that of the picture you sent me was zero, zilch, nada. None.
The pictures showed a smiling face tanned with bright eyes and a mane of brown hair on a muscular chest. The man in front of me had his stomach and was pale. He was wearing a shirt stained with sweat, a pair of shorts and horrible prehistoric espadrilles. His hair was gray and the photos were taken when he had lost more than one tree in early autumn. But it was also the most sensual man I ever met! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment