Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ford Harley Davidson Truck For Sale In Florida



Thank goodness it's over is the day !!!!!!!!!!!

Too much, too much honey in everything I did ... My iTunes version PartyMix began this morning in the syrupy songs smielose you can imagine ... and if you see a good morning by morning, you can imagine rest !!!!!!!!!

is why today I turned into a marshmallow ... You know?

And ... are they just ... those candies that seem inflated with air, disgustingly sweet ... that almost no one wants to eat are so disgusting ...!!!!!!!!!
Here today I was more or less like this ... like a marshmallow !!!!!!!!!!

Ok ... is over! And tomorrow I will return to be your stregacciabuona ... that one day the assay of sugar confectionery, not just two !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment